Before" pictures are on the left, "after" pictures are on the right.

The original straps on the above dress were scrawny and would not retain an attractive shape.  We sourced matching lace and remade the straps entirely. 

The original straps on the above dress were scrawny and would not retain an attractive shape.  We sourced matching lace and remade the straps entirely. 

The above pictures exemplify the beauty of customs straps.  We were able to stack two laces that were identical to what was already on her dress in order to form these straps.  The ideal project includes making straps that look as if they were originally designed with the dress.  We don't want them to look out of place.  

Above:  Before and after of the same gown.  We added full lace coverage. 

Below: The after pictures which include the English net bell sleeves.  The sleeves can be worn with or without the dramatic, bell extension. 

Below:  The before and afters of the same gown.  You can see how we transitioned the lace to the corset.  Those are fully functional buttons down the back. The lace was was custom made and sewn to the gown. 

This dress was a size 20 on a bride that is maybe a 14/16.  We have it cinched in the back for the before picture so it's hard to tell, but look at how badly the bust of the dress is standing out.  We fit the gown to her and also attached a single strap with hand-sewn millinary blooms that we made to match this Pinina Tornai designer gown. 

This dress was a size 20 on a bride that is maybe a 14/16.  We have it cinched in the back for the before picture so it's hard to tell, but look at how badly the bust of the dress is standing out.  We fit the gown to her and also attached a single strap with hand-sewn millinary blooms that we made to match this Pinina Tornai designer gown. 

This bride also had us raise her bodice.  We added two straps. 

This bride also had us raise her bodice.  We added two straps. 

straps6.jpg
This bride needed a little more coverage.  We added to the bodice with matching fabric and also did the beadwork to match.  We also made the bodice into a more sweetheart shape.

This bride needed a little more coverage.  We added to the bodice with matching fabric and also did the beadwork to match.  We also made the bodice into a more sweetheart shape.

Detail shot of beadwork.

Detail shot of beadwork.

modesty detail bra cover2.jpg

We added all of the lace overlay to this dress and built the sleeves as well.  

Front View. (Bodice has also been fitted to bride.)

Front View. (Bodice has also been fitted to bride.)

Side/ back View

Side/ back View

straps before after 2.jpg
straps before after.jpg
We built this halter with vintage lace from the Mother of the Bride's veil. 

We built this halter with vintage lace from the Mother of the Bride's veil. 

Before and After 017.jpg

This looks like a wrap from the back and straps from the front.  

straps5.jpg
This bodice was made more modest by taking up the size of it, and by filling in the bustline with bead work and stones. 

This bodice was made more modest by taking up the size of it, and by filling in the bustline with bead work and stones. 

This bodice was sheer, and we lined it.  The fit is also much more flattering because we raised the waist for her.  

This bodice was sheer, and we lined it.  The fit is also much more flattering because we raised the waist for her.  

We lined the bodice of this sheer gown.  

We lined the bodice of this sheer gown.  

modesty4.jpg
straps and modesty 20.jpg